Today on the blog I thought I would share a few of my favorite tips and products for creating a cozy at-home spa. After an emotionally and physically rough couple of weeks, I spent some time relaxing & refocusing this past Friday. Here is a list of my top ten tips and a photo of the products I used (all products are linked below the photo):
Ten Ways to Create a “Cozy Spa” In Your Own Home:
1. Invest in a diffuser or a few of your favorite candles.
2. Create a relaxing Spotify Playlist.
3. Pick up your favorite tea or sparkling water.
4. Lay out all of your go-to “pamper yourself” products/Prepare your space.
5. Turn your phone to airplane mode.
6. Prep a towel for steaming your face by soaking it in hot water and a few drops of lavender essential oil.
7. Pick up some snacks or prepare a favorite dessert to enjoy.
8. Tidy up the rest of your home.
9. Lay out comfortable clothes.
10. Read your Bible, Call a friend, read a book, journal…just do something that would fill you back up.
I don’t do these spa nights often, but they are necessary every once in a while. I am a HUGE introvert and time alone is like hitting a reset button. (Where are the introverts at?! Comment down below!)
You certainly do NOT have to spend a lot of money to pamper yourself. If you need suggestions for great affordable or worth-the-investment products, I have linked my favorites below. What are your favorite skincare or body care products? Share them in the comments so that we can enjoy them too!
Pro-Tip: Stop by Sephora, pick out a high-end product, and ask for a sample next time you want to do a spa night. I do this just about every time I pass a Sephora and have collected a basket of fun products.
I’ve grown to love the cozy spa environment I’ve created in my itty-bitty apartment. I hope that these tips are helpful to you, and that you can create a cozy space for yourself too. Don’t forget to take a night off every now and then, friend! 🙂
Shop My Go-To Pampering Products:
MORE FROM THE blog